Monday, March 22, 2010

Tag YOU'RE it!

Tag you're it!
My friend Leah motivated me to play along.

1. Open the first picture file on your computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post the picture behind it.

OH MY WORD!
This picture was taken the first week were home with our sweet baby boy. He was sleeping in his daddy's arms in the rocking chair. This picture brings back so many memories. I don't remember him being this small. This was one of the most trying and scary times in my life but also the best and most amazing time of my life.
This little man, right here, has changed my life so much and I can not imagine life without him. Each day I love him more and more.

I tag everyone who reads this. If you play along leave me a comment so I can check out your 10th picture.

2 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I played along :-)

AmazingGreis said...

OMG!!! Was he really that little? LOL, time flies!