Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day to...
my amazing husband and the best daddy Colton could ask for,
my sweet father-in-law,
and to
my caring and supportive dad who's been with me every step of the way.
I am blessed beyond measure to have you in my life!
This morning started out much earlier than expected. I thought, after the busy busy day we had yesterday we might get to lay in but Colton thought otherwise.
Together, we made a special pancake breakfast for daddy. We woke up daddy (he said he wanted to get up with us) and got our Father's Day celebrating started.
Colton was anxious to be done with breakfast so he could play with all of his birthday toys. He wouldn't let daddy out of his sight. He needed his playing buddy right by his side!
After breakfast and some playtime we headed over to the Day house for lunch and to celebrate with PawPaw.

Then, it was off to the Harrison house to celebrate with Grandad.
We had an early dinner at Goode Co BBQ and Colton loved looking at all of the animals on the wall. (He is his father's son!)
On the way home (we actually had to go way out of our way) we stopped for snowcones. YUM!
After a fun filled day with lots of food, lots of playing, lots of family and lots of celebrating, my boys were worn out!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
DADDY
PAWPAW
and
GRANDAD!
We love you so much!

3 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

So sweet! Happy Father's Day Zak!

Becky said...

I love the first pic of Colt "mixing eggs". He looks so pleased with himself! andddd you never mentioned on the video you got snowcones!! Were you trying to hide this from me?

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I love that picture of you with your Dad and Colton.. you all resemble each other so much!!