Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mind The Gap

Today, Becky left on a trip of a life time. She's saved up and planned planned planned for this 6 month trip to stay with family in London and travel around Europe. It was so hard to watch her walk away, knowing she'd be so far away for such a long time.But, this really is a trip of a lifetime. She's going to be able to do something that most people only dream of. She's worked really hard to have this opportunity and I am so proud of her. She's showing so much strength and independence. Sure, she's going on an amazing adventure but I could never imagine going off on my own for such a long time. We will miss her so much but we're all looking forward to following her journey at mindingthegaps-uk.

Becky,
I know your reading this and checking up on Colton, so Ill post as much as I can.
I hope this trip is everything you wanted it to be. I hope it brings you the answers you are looking for and the happiness you deserve. Enjoy every part of your travels and know that everyone here is praying for you and thinking of you. Take lots of pictures, call often and post on your blog at least every other day like we talked about. We will see you in November. We all love you so much!!!
XOXOX

2 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

Wow, what an amazing trip to be able to experience. Becky will have such a great time and remember it ALWAYS. 6 months will go by so fast...November will be here before you know it.

I will definitely be following her journey online!!

XOXO

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Wow! that is such an awesome opportunity! I am very jealous. I will have to follow Becky's blog & keep track of her journey :-)