Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random

It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd share a few random pictures from the last week.
This first picture is from last Friday. Colton and I went to Pop Berry with Grandad. Colton loved his yogurt covered in sprinkles and M & Ms.
These next two pictures are from today.
This morning the kids had a Walk-a-thon at school. I sent down my co-teacher to snap a few pictures of Colton. She said he was really timid at first but walked around with her and ended up doing a great job. (Thanks Grandad for sponsoring Colton!)This afternoon we watched a parade and the Mothers Day Out kiddos all made Halloween hats. They looked too cute sitting in the hall with their hats on.

1 comment:

AmazingGreis said...

Love the pictures!!! Colton is getting so big! Miss ya'll!