Monday, November 29, 2010

Autorama

As promised, I've been blogging like crazy. Here is blog # 3 in less than 24 hours!

This blog was a little hard for me to write because this was a "no girls allowed" outing so I wasn't there to hear and see all the details.

On Sunday, Zak took Colton, his dad and brother to Autorama. Colton was in heaven with all the cars. Zak told me the first thing Colton said when they walked in was "Whooooooa Daddy!" with big wide excited eyes.

I hope I did Zak proud choosing some pictures to post. (I tried not to post just "pretty" cars.) I am proud of him for taking so many pictures with Colton. (I have rubbed off on him over the years.)


I'll leave you with a few pictures. I chose a lot of pictures with Colton in them since I have no idea what kind of cars we're looking at.









I see this becoming a yearly tradition for the Day boys!

No comments: