Monday, January 3, 2011

We have a name...

CHASE RYAN DAY



We actually came up with the name in the Dr. office the minute she told us it was a boy. We have been going back and forth on the middle name for a week now. We knew right away that we both loved the name but to be honest, I was a a little apprehensive because I wasn't sure I wanted Colton and the new baby to have the same initials. I thought it might make naming a third (if there happens to be a third) child a little more challenging. I guess we will work on that if that day ever comes. I always imagined myself with two babies and I'm beyond thrilled with the idea of my two boys!
Colton and Chase...It sounds good together.
I have to add that Colton has been going over a few names he liked for his baby brother. For a day or so he wanted to name him Baby Jesse (Jesus) but the one he has stuck with day in and day out is Baby PawPaw.
Sorry Colton, I don't think your little brother would have any chance in junior high with the name Baby PawPaw!

Here are Chase and mommy in our 18 week photo.


(Taken a couple days late at 18 week 2 days.)

4 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

What a great name!! Yaye, can't wait til June!

Lauri said...

I love the name you guys picked! And you are looking awesome with your little baby bump. Looking forward to seeing it in person at school this week!

Kellie Staats said...

Love the name!

Look at that bump....so cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby boy and I his name is great! Cannot wait to watch him grow up with Peyton! Let us know if you need anything! Hopefully I will be up and going soon! Love yall!
Give Colt XOXO from his Aunt Mi and Crockett!