Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shower for Baby Chase

Yesterday my mom and sister threw me a shower for my sweet Baby Chase! Everything looked so great and I had an awesome time. It was a small shower, which was nice, since we still have so much of Colton's stuff.

Here is the day in pictures.

Thank you so much to my dad, sister, and mom for pulling this all together.

GaGa and Nanny
Kimberly and Aunt Baa
My close friends from high school Jennifer (with her little man Anthony), Mandy, Amy
My co-teacher and sweet friend Mory
"Auntie G"
Kim and Kellie
My neighbor Amber
Sis in Law, Taylor, Gaga and Nana
My next door neighbor Mandi (Due with baby Peyton 6 days after me.)
Just some of the loot. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!! We are so blessed!
Baby Chase,

we're so excited to meet you, hold you and love you...Now were ready for you to get here with everything you'll need thanks to our sweet friends and family!!!!
9 weeks and counting!

4 comments:

Kellie Staats said...

I had a great time!! I can't wait to meet Chase! <3

AmazingGreis said...

So happy I could be a part of the celebration for baby Chase. Can't wait to meet him! Thanks for including me in his special day!! XOXO

Lauri said...

Yay for fun baby showers!! I'm so glad you (and Chase) had such a special gathering and got lots of goodies for his upcoming arrival. This time in your life is so special!! Savor every moment. :-)

Lovely Lindsay said...

looks like a very nice shower! you are the cutest little pregnancy lady! and i LOVE the name Chase! it's actually my son's name too, hehe. still my favorite name ever! :)