Thursday, April 7, 2011

Surprise Shower

This morning I walked into Foundry for our monthly staff meeting. Much to my surprise all of my coworkers had planned a breakfast shower for Chase and me. It was such an awesome surprise. My favorite part of the morning was having Debbie, the Director, pray over Chase and me and our family. It was such a sweet prayer and I felt the love.
This year, Foundry has been such blessing. I love Foundry and the friends I have made there. I feel so blessed to have Colton right there with me while I'm doing something I love so much. I have the freedom to teach like every teacher dreams of. We have an awesome curriculum and foundation but we are given the freedom to teach the way we feel is best for our kids. Aside from having the sweetest class and parents I've made wonderful friends who have supported me through this pregnancy. Everyone has made me (and Colton) feel so very welcome this year, specially since were only there 2 days a week. I am looking forward to going back next year with Colton. (Chase will stay with my mom and will join us the following year.)

This morning was such a wonderful and unexpected surprise from wonderful people that I am thankful to have in my life!!!



Here is a picture of just a couple of the amazing people I work with. By the time I was able to get back to my room to get my camera most of the ladies had to get back to their room for their kiddos.

2 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

So sweet! Glad it was a good day. And I need to come rub a baby belly!

Lauri said...

What a great surprise!

I agree, the folks at Foundry are just awesome and that includes YOU! I'm so glad you have found a new "home" there and that it blesses you in so many ways.