Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chase and Nanny





Today was Chases first day staying with Nanny. I started in service today at the local church where I teach PreK. It has been a day of mixed emotions and I even cried a little this morning, which was totally unexpected. I was so looking forward to starting back. I love teaching and I love the people I teach with. I love where I teach and I love having the freedom to teach how I want to teach and have fun with it. Plus, it's ONLY two days a week for about 5 hours and Colton comes with me. But, this morning, I was sad to leave my little man and very nervous about how Colton would do in the child care nursery. Although I hate to leave Chase I knew he would be in the best hands possible. He was going to be with someone who loved him just as much as me, someone who would spoil him rotten and cuddle him all day. He couldn't be in better hands.



And I was right, mom said Chase did great while she had him today. They even got some unexpected visitors. MiMi and B brought lunch and came to visit.



Thank you mom for watching Chase for me so I could go back and do something I love. Chase is so lucky to have you in his life. You and Colton have a very special bond from the first year you spent together and I know you and Chase will have that same bond. You are an amazing mom to me and a very special Nanny to my boys. Thank you for everything you do for us. I appreciate this more than you'll ever know. You are so amazing! I love you!





1 comment:

Lauri said...

Good luck as you start another wonderful year of PreK! You, Colton, AND Chase will all be better because of it. Can't wait to see you again in the halls. :-)