Friday, August 26, 2011

Meet The Teacher

Yesterday we had Meet the Teacher at Colton's school. He was very excited because daddy took him since my classes Meet the Teacher was at the same time. He will be in PS 3s with Ms. Leeann and Ms. Guerrero. He is really excited about school. He wouldn't take a picture with his teacher so I jumped in on this one. After Meet the Teacher we went and picked up Chase from Nanny's house and told Colton he could choose anywhere he wanted to go for his back to school lunch. McDonald's was his choice.



This was ice cream number two. The first one ended up under the table.

When Colton woke up from nap I had all of his sippie cups pulled out. Last year he was able to take a sippie cup to school for snack. This year, since he's in "big boy" school he drinks from a cup. Drinking from a real cup is something we've never had him do. He loves his sippies, they are a bit of a security thing for him. I knew when he turned three that getting rid of them was long over due but with a new baby in the house it was my last priority. Last week, when I realized he wouldn't be able to take a sippie to school for snack, I decided it was time to bite the bullet and get rid of all the sippies in the house so no one was tempted to pull them back out (me).

So, Colton threw all the sippies into a bag...

...and we headed next door to give them to baby Peyton.

He's such a big boy!

We're ready and excited about what the next school year will bring.


No comments: