Friday, October 28, 2011

Colton's Circus

This week Colton and Zak went to "Dads Night Out" at Foundry. It was a circus themed night and Colton's teachers set up the room with all kinds of activities. Zak had such a fun time with his little Buddy and Colton was proud to show off his "cool" to Dad. This is the stuff Zak's been waiting for, he's such an amazing Dad and was as excited about the night as Colton was.

Zak was such a trooper and carried the camera around snapping pictures for me. (Thanks Honey!) Here is Coltons writing about his Daddy.


They made clown cookies.

And a clown face.





After they were done in Colton's class, they headed across the hall to my class where my "Dad's Night Out" was finishing up. (My class had a camping theme.)

Colton got to have a second snack in my class and also made binoculars.

I love these boys!

Then, yesterday, Colton's "grade" at school had a Clown Parade. Zak

got to stop by and see his class parade. Before the parade, we had a big talk with Colton about staying with his class and not getting upset when he saw mommy and daddy. Well, he did great. He saw us but acted like we weren't even there. I think it hurt daddy's heart a little bit. It was kind of a little glimpse into the future, when he will completely ignore us and pretend he doesn't know us. :)

He was the cutest clown in the bunch!


What a fun week at "cool".

1 comment:

Lauri said...

So fun!! Dad's Night Out is my absolute favorite!!!