Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Visit to "HoHo"

Last night we took a trip to Bass Pro Shop for our annual Santa picture. Unfortunately, Colt was feeling a bit under the weather. Once we got there nothing slowed him down.


Before we left I had to have a picture with my boys! Colton tried out everything in Santa's Wonderland.


And, so did Chase.

PawPaw and Gaga join us every year.





And here are pictures of the pictures.

Chase didn't mind one bit sitting with Santa.

But when it was time for Colton to join in he panicked a little bit even though he had been talking about seeing "HoHo" all week long. Our picture turned into yet another family pic with Santa just like last year.

Before we left I wanted to get a picture of the boys.

Getting a decent picture of both of them is near impossible.

For a little laugh here's what I got last night before we headed out.








I can't believe Thanksgiving is in one week!

It's going to be such a special Holiday Season this year.

I'm so looking forward to it.

Photobucket

No comments: