Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cousins



I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford
 
We have been spending a lot of time with my cousin, Kelly, and her kiddos the past month or so and I have LOVED every second of it.  About two years ago they moved into a house just across the street from us.  We are all so busy and have not taken advantage of our closeness. Here lately, we've really been making up for lost time.
 
We had a "Cousin Night" With my sister.
 We started our own little babysitting co-op.

 We took a road trip.
 We celebrated birthdays.
(This was the aftermath of Barretts third birthday.)
 And we've enjoyed eathothers company.
 
What a blessing my cousin and her sweet sweet babies are to us.  We are so thankful for the time we have to spend with them. We have enjoyed seeing them so much this summer.
And in very exciting news, we found out a couple days ago that Kelly will be Chases MDO teacher this year at Foundry.  I could not be more excited!  (Chase will be excited too.  They have a very special bond.)
Photobucket

No comments: