Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meet the Teacher

 
Today was Meet the Teacher at school. We had quite a morning planned with three Meet the Teachers. We got to school about 9 and daddy joined us in Mrs. Dana and Mrs. Diana's class. Colton was a little timid seeing all of the teachers at school but when Mrs. Dana came to him he gave her a hug.  He's always loved Mrs. Dana. He has a very large class (18) so it was pretty packed.  We filled out paper work and headed out.  


After Colton's Meet the Teacher the boys went for donuts while I had my classes Meet the Teacher.  I only have 8 kiddos this year so I wasn't too worried.  Sadly only 4 parents showed up.  :(
 
We ended the morning meeting Chases teachers. It was packed in his room but he was happy to be there.  Mrs. Jennifer and, of course, Mrs. Kelly (my cousin) were so sweet to him.  He is the youngest one in the class and some of the kiddos looked so much older than him. He kept trying to sit in the chairs but he's too small to get himself up in the chair on his own.  When we left class Chase got turned around. I was standing in the hall calling his name but instead of coming to me, he walked back into his class and pulled out a chair, ready to play.  It made me happy and made me think Tuesday morning may not be as tough as I thought. (Fingers Crossed!)
 
We're looking forward to a really great year.  It'll be the only year I'll ever have both my boys with me so I'm going to enjoy every crazy second!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

know more said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauri said...

I still can't believe you'll only have 8 this year! Those are the luckiest 8 kiddos to have you, though. It's gonna be a great year, we can't wait! Oh, and Kaitlynn was the youngest in her 1st year of MDO and Ms. Susan still talks about how she ruled the class anyway, ha!