Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pa's Super Secret Adventure


Colt's game was rained out today but Pa came down anyway.  She planned a super secret adventure for her and the boys.  PawPaw and Gagas, Boat Show (where they played in boats and played like mannequins),  mall, Rides in the mall, dinner at Rainforest Cafe and a stop at Bucees.
The boys fell asleep taking about all the fun they had.  
Pa sure knows how to make a day to remember!

 While they were on their adventure, Zak and I were able to sneak away for a dinner date at Salt Grass.
Then, I made a mistake I may never forget.
  I asked him to run into Hobby Lobby with me. Mistake! He couldn't believe everything was 50%. He said this was a deal we couldn't pass up. And now, that stupid rattle snake is beside my bed. The deer head hanging in our living room is bad enough...
Photobucket

No comments: