Thursday, September 3, 2015

Big Man on Campus!


Chase had an awesome first day of PreK and a good week so far. On the first day he was excited to tell me about how he got to put his lunch box in his backpack at the end of the day (Kellie-Mrs. Staats- told me she used him as an example) and that his new class was ""gooder" than yours!" Every time I peeked in on him he had a huge smile on his sweet face.  


I miss having him in my class so much but I love knowing that he is having a blast next door. I love peeking in on him through the day.  I'm going to soak this up because after this year, I won't have any buddies at school with me.  TEAR!

Tomorrow, I drop him off for the first time, with out me there.  He can hardly wait to get back to school and thinks it's pretty cool he'll be there all by himself.  He is having a blast and I am so happy about that! 
I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow on my first day off -ever- as a mommy.  
Be lonely I'd imagine. 
And, maybe shop!
 Photobucket

No comments: