Sunday, May 31, 2009

1 year and 100 posts later...

One year ago today I started this blog.
One year ago I had no idea what life had in store for our family.
One year ago I hadn't met the most amazing little man in the world.
One year ago I was a teacher.

Today I have blogged 100 times.

Today I know what life is all about.

Today I have an 11 month old who has changed my life in so many ways.

Today I am a stay at home mommy. (Well technically in 5 days)

One year later I cant believe how amazing life is...I am so lucky!!!

4 comments:

Amazing Greis said...

You are so lucky! Happy 100 to you!

Kellie Staats said...

Aww.. Wow.. What a difference one year really makes. I cant wait to spend the last 4 days with you as my partner! You do not get rid of me that easy tho.. I'll be around for a lot longer then that!!! See you tomorrow with my homemade chocolate cake! YUMMMMMO

Sheri said...

Congrats! I am so thrilled you are joing the ranks as a SAHM. The job is waaaay harder than any other, but it has the greatest rewards.

Ginger @ GReads! said...

:) Happy 100!!!!