Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Loves

Happy Valentines Day!!!!
It's been a crazy day but it sure has been a good day.
Our "Heartbreaker"  and "Little Casanova" had a fun day filled with treats.
{Thanks for the shirts Mimi, Jerry and MeeMaw}
 Mommy even woke up to a special treat of all of her favorite things.
 I made chocolate covered pretzels for Colton's teachers and Nanny.  Chase wanted to tear them apart.
 Here are the Valentines I made for Colton's class and my class.  Thanks Pinterest!
{You make my day BRIGHT.  Love, Colton Day}
{You make my heart GLOW.  Love, Mrs. Day}
 Colton's class had a little party where they made cookies.  I walked by and snapped a picture.  Ms. Leeanne said he wouldn't eat his cookie.
 When we stopped to pick up Chase Nanny and Grandad had gifts for both boys.
 When we got home, after making a Valentine for Daddy, Colton got to go through all of the Valentine's from his friends. 
 Another treat for Mommy...NO COOKING!  Dinner at Lubys.
 I love my boys more than anything on this Earth.  I am so blessed to have these three special guys in my life.  They spoil me rotten!
 After a quick bath we finally opened gifts from mommy and daddy.  


Photobucket

1 comment:

AmazingGreis said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your boys. Miss you!!!