Thursday, May 21, 2015

Chase's Last Day of PS3


Today was Chase's last day of PS3s.  
I can not believe the year went so incredibly fast.  I feel like I was just worrying about how he'd do being with me all day.  Now I'm so very sad our year together is over.  It of course had it's ups and downs but all and all it was an excellent year and I am proud of how much he has learned and continues to learn.  He love to learn and works really well with me at home and school.
We celebrated his birthday, and a good handful of the other kiddos that have a sumer birthday.  He was so excited to sing "ChaChaCha" Happy Birthday.  He told me the night before that was what he wanted! I brought in his favorite snack, donus and popcorn and the whole school had a pizza party to celebrate the end of the year. 
 As you see, he LOVED his birthday hat!





PREK here comes 
Chase Man Zakary Day

Photobucket

No comments: