Monday, May 11, 2015

MOTHER'S DAY 2015



Every day of the year my guys take great care of me but Mother's Day is a day that they go all out and yet again this year, they spoiled me rotten!  
I woke up to gifts galore!  Flowers, homed cards, chocolate covered strawberries, 4 stacking rings that I had my eye on, a new princess Elsa crown Pandora charm that the boys picked because they say I'm their "princess", and a gift certificate to have the house deep cleaned with the sweetest note from Zak.  After gifts, they made me homemade breakfast tacos and we headed out for a walk to the park (I ran a little!).  We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon laying low and relaxing.  Nanny and Grandad stopped by to hang out and give me the planter Grandad made me for mother's day (pictures to come in another post!).  We all sat outside and watched the boys play and after they headed home,  we went to Gringos for a nice early dinner and enjoyed our family of four.  We were all so tired from the long day before, we called it a night pretty early.  Well, the boys and I did.  Zak stayed up and finished up a few things around the house for me.   
I am beyond blessed and thankful for my loving family and to have a wonderful amazing Mom in my life that is everything I want to be to my boys!  

Photobucket

No comments: