Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day 3- Rest Day

Day 3- Rest Day

I'm not sure there was any rest involved but we did sleep in a little bit.  Chase and I were up first so we headed on an adventure to get mommy some caffeine!  We had fun looking around and playing checkers.  Unfortunately, there was a 90% chance of rain and the predictions didn't disappoint.  Our rest day was suppose to be our swimming day but it was just too wet.  So, when everyone got up, we headed back to Disney Springs for some Disney shopping.  We also ate my favorite quick service meal at Wolf Gang Pucks.  It was delish and the boys actually ate a good amount of their pizza! The boys, and mommy, loved Goofy's Candy Shop.  Look at those amazing candy apples.  I didn't try one of those but I did have a piece of chocolate covered pineapple. YUM!!! The boys chose candy for their snack.  Surprise! After buying a lot of souvenirs we headed back to the hotel.  It had sprinkled on and off but not too bad while we were out.  The sky was cleaning and we had to get ready for our Luau dinner at Spirit of Aloha in the Polynesian hotel.  I had been worried the whole trip that this would be rained out.  (I see a pattern here...I did a lot of worrying!) Thankfully, it cleared up and was a really nice night.  We got to take the monorail to the Polynesian. That was an experience in itself! We waited at our resort for quite some time to get the bus to get us to the Magic Kingdom and the monorail so we were running a bit behind.  We arrived at the hotel right on time.  We enjoyed the food (at least Zak and I did).  The pulled pork and rice were my favorite.  And the show was super fun! Colt loved the fire spinner.  We got a bit lost leaving the resort but finally found the boat back to Magic Kingdom where we would catch our bus.  On the boat ride over,  we were able to see some of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.  It was a beautiful way to end the night!





Photobucket

No comments: