Saturday, February 20, 2016

ROAD TRIP

We set off bright and early for Disney! 
4 states, many miles, lots of movies and snacks and a few stops later,  we landed in Tallahassee Florida,   Our pit stop for the night.  We ate a quick dinner at Texas Road House (Imagine that-in Florida!) and headed to the hotel and bed.  We were exhausted but so excited and the boys loved that we were sleeping in a hotel!!!! 
I was so proud of the boys on this leg of the trip.  We were in the car for 10+ hours and they did amazing!!!!!
Some funny moments...
Chase- I feel like we've been in this car for a day! (1 hour and 45 min into our trip).

Colt- I'm starving right now!
Me- Ok, we will get another snack in just a little bit.
Colt- I'm just starving right now!  I haven't eaten in a couple minutes!

Oh...And see that cooler?  
Theres nothing in it.  We left all the cold stuff in the fridge at home but packed the cooler! 


Photobucket

No comments: