Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Look who slept...

...Through the night in his "big boy crib"!

Last night Colton slept from 11pm to 6:20am in his crib!
This was the second night we tried to have him sleep through the night in his crib and not his swing. The first night went better than I expected it to go. Colton woke up twice once at 1:45 and again at 4:15. He cried for a few minutes and put himself back to sleep. (I on the other hand was a mess and spent most of the night watching Colton on the monitor. I was sad he was not in out room with us!) Night number two was fabulous! I put Colton down at 11 and then at about 6:20 our power went off and it started to storm outside so I think this woke him up. I gave him his binki and he slept til 7:45. This is how I found him at 6:20.


***Update.***
Night number 3...Last night did not go as well as the night before! Colton woke up when I put him to bed around 11:45 and fussed and cried for almost an hour. He woke up around 4:45 in the morning and really never settled again. OHHH What a long night! We will try again tonight!
Night number 4...Last night went really well! After night number three Colton was exhausted!!!! He slept most of the day on Wednesday, I just couldn't keep him awake. I put him down at 11 and he woke up at 4:45 and cried about 10 minutes and didn't wake up until 7:50. One night at a time...one night at a time!
Night number 5...Colton went to bed at 10:45 and woke up at 6:45! I am so lucky!!!!

5 comments:

Amazing Greis said...

Yaye, way to go Colton!!!!!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

You are so lucky. I will try not to be jealous, since Will still isn't sleeping through the night!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. Congrats! I still miss you tho :(
-Kell-

Leah J. said...

YAHOOOOO!!!

Here It Comes said...

I was just wondering if you could come over and teach Jill to sleep through the night next!