Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life is good!

Things are good here in the Day house. Colton is growing like a weed (already in some 12 month outfits) and is enjoying the new found independence sitting up is bringing. We have more and more fun with him as each day passes. He is our everything and we are enjoying every second we are with him and missing him like crazy when we are away from him.


Here are some things he just loves!

All of his new toys
His cousins
(He misses his other set of cousins. Come VISIT!)
His Sadie "sister"
Baby mum-mums (and any other food for that matter!)
And...He says...
"I love my mommy and daddy thisssssssssssss much!"


5 comments:

Kellie Staats said...

Awww! I love it Catherine.. He is SO cute and so big!!!!

Amazing Greis said...

Does he say I miss my "AUNT" Greis too??? Just checking? I miss him lots and need to get over there to see you ALL and soon. I need my Colton bear fix. Let me know when ya'll have some "time" and we should so definitely get together.

Hugs XOXO

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I love his chub rolls around his legs! hehe

Renner Romig said...

Girl! He is sooooooooooo sweet. Mike & I loved having you 3 here for Renner's party! My Mom said that y'all fit in just like the rest of us. I truly hope you felt comfortable being here. We really want to get together again sometime and let the boys hang out. I love all of your pictures! Renner loved that jumper as well. Just wait...once he's able to move he'll hate it! I need to put mine up because Renner is on the move...constantly.

Tricia said...

I love the pic of him eating! He is too cute!