Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall is in the air...

Well, not really it's still definitely summer here in HOT Houston. But, seeing that next week will be September we are starting to feel Fall coming.
The boys are getting ready for the football season with their matching tats.
(You can't imagine how many pictures we took to try to get a good one. This was the best we could do.) And, there may have been a little early decorating done this weekend.
(It is my favorite and since I can't justify keeping it out all year long I have to put it out for as long as possible.)
Happy Fall Y'all
(ALMOST!)

2 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

Happy ALMOST football season!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I love Fall too! I thought of you this weekend while I was shopping at Kohl's and they had out their "fall decor". I was very tempted to buy some, but I resisted.