Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's NO fun alone

It's been incredibly hot here this summer, hotter then I remember any summer ever being. We haven't spent too much time outside because of the heat so last night after dinner we took Colton outside to play in the sprinklers. (It was after 7pm and it was still ridiculously hot!)

Colton wasn't too sure what to think of it all at first but quickly discovered that it's no fun to play in the sprinklers alone.

His tears worked really quickly....

... On his daddy!
They had a blast running around the back yard and I'm sure that laughter could be heard down the street. As I watched them...
...I couldn't help but smile to myself...
...Because I am beyond blessed to have these amazing guys in my life.

4 comments:

amy said...

love this!! cute!

AmazingGreis said...

So cute and he's getting so BIG!! Must come see ya'll soon!

Becky said...

One of my favorite blogs yet! SO cute! Miss all 3 of you crazies!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

That is really sweet. Made me smile :-)