Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chase Change

I am 28 weeks and in my THIRD trimester. Chase is about 2 to 3 lbs and 15 inches long. (According to this website.)
Since my last post, not much has changed with Chase and me. He is still kicking up a storm morning, noon and night and people are still commenting on how "small" I am. (I feel huge!) We do have one change, we're are going to change up Chase's name a little bit. His name will be CHASE ZAKARY...for his daddy. Chase Zakary was one of our top 3 or 4 names when we were discussing middle names. Somehow, it got thrown out of the mix. The past week or so it has been on my mind to change his name but I hadn't said anything about it. Today, Zak and I were at the rodeo and while we were eating there was the cutest little boy behind us. I overheard his dad call him Zakary. When I heard that it just clicked, "It's now or never." I said something about it to Zak and he said he'd really like that. So, that was that, it was changed and I really love it! I can't wait to hold my sweet little CHASE ZAKARY.

3 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

Love the sound of Chase Zakary!! You look great!

Lauri said...

I love it! I always think it's neat to pass down the Daddy's name. My hubby wasn't into it so much so we gave Connor my maiden name as his middle name (Morgan) and I probably liked it better anyway, ha! I think Chase Zakary sounds great and now you don't have to worry about the matching initials :-)

Hope you're having an awesome spring break!

Ashley said...

Love the name change.