Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kingwood Library

When my little sister, Becky (known lovingly to us as "Baa"), worked at Kirksey she did the interiors for Kingwood Library. I remember her going over all the little details of the library with us while she was on the project. Today, we finally took a trip down to the library to see her work. Those little details really showed. It was so neat to see her "touch" on everything around the library. Everything was modern but comfortable and reminded me so much of Becky. She did an amazing job. Unfortunatly, I only took pictures of the "Kids Section" beacuse once we left there all Colton wanted to do was play in the elevator. I got a quick tour of the rest of the library and then spent my time going up the stairs and down the elevator with Colton.












No comments: