Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 3rd

On June 3rd, Chases actual due date when he was only 11 days old, Kellie took pictures of Chase. She did an amazing job. Before she came over she told me she was mine for the day and I thought "Hum, weird. It's not gonna take that long. All he does is sleep. He'll sleep through the shoot and we will be done in no time." WRONG! It was a stressful shoot. Chase was not happy. He didn't like being undressed and moved around. He finally settled at the end of the shoot, a couple hours in after a few feeds and a diaper change, when I swaddled him in the blanket my mom knitted for him.

I know my blogs have been quite wordy lately. I want to remember every minute of every day. Since this is my scrap book and journal, something I intend on having to look back on for years and years to come, I've been trying to write down every detail.

So, I'll give you a break. This blog is about the pictures. My baby boy will never be this little again.

Thank you Kellie for capturing every cry, smirk, stretch, wrinkle and kiss. Thank you also for including and loving on Big Brother too!


Blogger was not cooperating so I picked my very favorite pics. You can check out a few more on Kellies blog.






















L.O.V.E.

1 comment:

Kellie Staats said...

Aw these pictures are amazing ;) he he

I had a BLAST that day!!!!!! Thanks for letting me share your story.