Friday, June 17, 2011

We Got Out

Tonight we finally got out of the house as a family of four. I've never been one to sit around at home. I don't sit well. I like to have plans and stay busy but since Chase has been home I've been quite content hanging out at home with a couple trips here and there to grab a few things. This week I've started to feel ready to venture out so tonight was the night and it was a complete success. We met Nanny and Grandad at Cheddars for Friday Night Dinner.


(So sad Baa was still at work and couldn't make it. We missed you Baa.)
Chase did awesome and slept through the entire meal.
(Waking up as we pulled into the driveway.)
And, Colton did great too. He's been stuck in the house with Chase and me the last three weeks and he was just as excited to go to dinner as I was. He spent about 15 minutes picking out and packing up the perfect cars to entertain himself during our wait at the restaurant. Then, at dinner we had a big success with Colton. He used his first public potty!!! (Ha, such a mommy thing to be proud of. And, NO, I didn't take a picture of that. He'd have every right to kill me for that.)



It was so great to get out.





1 comment:

amy said...

so fun! chase is SO tiny in his carseat!! precious!