Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nights Like Tonight

I walked away from the boys for just a minute tonight and when I came back into the room this is what I found...


When I asked Colt what he was doing, he looked at me so matter of factly and said,
"Letting Chase play!"

We've had such a fun night. Zak was out mowing the yard so I got both boys ready for bed and we laid on the floor playing iPhone games, reading books, and singing songs. Colton also wanted to teach Chase how to jump so we did that for a few minutes too.

It's nights like tonight that I feel like the luckiest momma in the world.

I love these boys!


2 comments:

Lauri said...

Love all your recent pics! Looks like you are having a great time with all your sweet boys. Colt and Chase are just SO precious. I love how sweet they are together and how protective Colton is over the baby. And yes, I can relate to the iPhone addiction. Glad you are loving it!!

PS - You look awesome, Mama!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

So sweet <3