Thursday, May 28, 2020

Last Day!

Today should have been the last day of school.  We never expected the year to end as crazy as it did but we made its through 3 months of homeschool!!!!!  
Colton has officially graduated from Elementary and we are so proud of hm.  He made AB Honoroll all of elementarily and really learned so much!  He is excited about Jr. High and I PRAY they go back in August! 
The first day of Kindergarten I snapped this picture of Colt and Addy. When I took it, I though, "I want this picture on their last day of 5th grade."  Didn't really imagine we'd have to fake it and ask them to wear masks, but here it is... 
First day of kinder. "Last day" of 5th grade.



Today was Chases last day of 3rd grade.  I can't say it's been an easy year for him.  Third grade was a bit of a challenge for him.  But, he's worked so hard and really had such a great attitude.  We're so proud of his love for learning.  Homeschool wasn't Colts thing, Chase on the other hand loved it.  We got lots of one on one time to work on areas of struggle.  Too bad I'm not a 3rd grade teacher and after all that I still can't figure out how or why they teach math the way they do! 


Today both boys had their last Zoom.  Colts was actally his first and last. We had a little photo shoot at school with Addy and then....
...We did a thing!  The boys went out in public for the first time in 10 weeks and we have new family members!  Meet Casper and Bubbles (Chases says he will probably change his name in a couple weeks).



Photobucket

No comments: