Sunday, May 24, 2020

Week #10


Week 10...when will I stop counting?  I feel like slowly we are getting out and trying to be "normal" again but I have to admit, its not normal.  I went to the store today and everyone was wearing masks.  That's the norm now. It made me tear up the first few times I saw it but now.  It's expected.  I wonder how long life will go on like this.  How long do we need to continue with some of these precautions?  I feel like I'm always very clean and cautious but we're defiantly at a new level.  However, I went to the store a few times this week and I am excited to share, IM NOT WIPING GROCERIES ANYMORE!!!!!!  Big move!  
This week we started the week celebrating Grandad.  We made him all his favorites for dinner and had him over Monday night for an out door dinner.  (Maybe our last one since its getting HOT!) We spent a little time with close friends, Chase had his last speech zoom, the boys played outside and probably played too much Fortnite, Zak got a haircut and WE FINISHED HOMESCHOOLING!!!! I'm proud to say both boys left this 4th 9 weeks with STRAIGHT As! GO ME! 
Monday, Dawn and I got to say goodbye to our Dino Class.  It was bittersweet.  I could have NEVER imagined how this year would end but it was so great to see our sweet kiddos and their parents! 





Photobucket

No comments: