Monday, September 8, 2008

ME!

I am: A MOMMY and a wife a sister and a daughter.

I think: About what Colton will be like as he grows up. Will he have blond hair or dark hair? Will he be a good friend? Will he be a sports star or a musician? Will he make the right choices? Will he stay a Mommas boy? Will he ever move far away? Will he make a good daddy and husband? Will he look like me or Zak?

I know: I take way too many pictures but I just have to capture every moment! I am afriad I'll forget! I love looking back at old pictures and remembering the small stuff.

I have: An obsession with organizing and I LOVE IT!!! I organize EVERYTHING! The box of light bulbs at the top of the closet, the diaper bag, Zak's stuff (much to his dislike), the box of wrapping paper, the junk drawer...I could go on. I organize so much that I loose EVERYTHING!

I wish: On shooting stars and at 11:11. Just the other night Zak told me it was 11:11 and I needed to make a wish (I've rubbed off on him) and I told him all of my wishes have come true! ( I AM SO LUCKY!) Now... I wish for good health for my family and friends!!!

I hate: To see others hurt.

I miss: Jerry and Glenda, Kelly and BJ, and the girls living in Houston!!!

I fear: Something bad will happen to someone I love.

I hear: Football in the living room and Zak talking to Colton.

I smell: A Fall spice candle burning. I Love the smell of Fall. It's my favorite time of the year.

I crave: A burger from Jack in the Box! Its been 5 months since I could eat anything like that! Im not usually big on fast good but when someone tells you you can't have it you want it!

I search: For approval, approval from everyone to assure me that I am making the right decisions. Decisions I should be confident in. Decisions I should be proud of making.

I wonder: How I will ever leave Colton and go back to work? I wonder how productive I will be at work? I wonder how many firsts I'll miss? I wonder if he will miss me? I think my first day back could be one of the hardest days of my life.

I regret: Stressing so much about things that are SO unimportant!!! It stops me from enjoying things to their fullest because I'm always planning what Ill do next and how Ill do it. Life is too short!

I love: Mornings... when I get Colton up and he smiles at me!!!

I ache: Where I had my Gallbladder removed! YUCK!

I am not: A laid back go with the flow kind of person and I wish I was!

I believe: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

I dance: Silly!

I sing: To Colton. I sing the song I made up for him. He loves my singing. He's probably the only one in the world who does.

I cry: When I watch sad movies.

I fight: I TRY not to fight!

I win: When I am confident.

I lose: When I try to play sports.

I never: Understand why people are so hateful.

I always: Tidy up the house before I go to bed. I know it's ridiculous. I thought I would stop caring when Colton was born but now I put him to bed and, no matter how tired I am, I go back into the living room and straighten up. Fold blankets, straighten pillows, tidy toys... I KNOW ITS CRAZY RIDICULOUS! That's just me I guess.

I confuse: Myself sometimes!

I listen: To the TV way too loud. I feel like when it's loud I can SEE it better! :)

I can usually be found: On the computer. Wasting time that I should be spending with my family. ( I know its bad!)

I am scared: About death.

I need: A pedicure!

I want: To be a stay at home mommy more than anything in the world!

I am happy about: Our upcoming weekend away to Lake LBJ! It will be good to get away for a little bit. It will be Colton's first vacation.

I imagine: About what life has in store...

2 comments:

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

I wish I would tidy up at night! I go to bed... come down in the morning and have to clean!

Renner Romig said...

I love this and the honesty this makes you evoke of yourself. Definitely gives you insight into who you are. And yes...going back to work will be on of the hardest days ever for you. The wonderful thing though is the feeling you'll have when you see Colton that afternoon. It's the whole distance makes the heart grow fonder. Have a wonderful trip to the lake!