Monday, September 29, 2008

Memories


20 years ago...
1. I was 8 years old
2. I loved wearing my hair in a french braid and shirts my mom painted for me. I remember one with denim hearts and jewels all over it. LOVED that shirt!!!
3. I wanted to marry Joey from New Kids On The Block...and I thought I would one day!



10 years ago...
1. I was a freshman in college.
2. My biggest stress was to stay in or go out! (Oh yeah and when would I fit in school work!)
3. I was driving around Nac. in my little purple Civic!



5 years ago...
1. I had been dating Zak for three years.
2. I had just started my 1st year of teaching kindergarten.
3. I lived at home.




3 years ago...
1. I was a newlywed.
2. Zak and I had just moved into our new house.
3. We went to Italy to visit my little sister who was studying abroad.




1 year ago...
1. We were praying for a baby. (Little did we know we were JUST about to find out one was on the way!)
2. Last September Zak and I had one of my most favorite weekends ever! We stayed at The Inn At The Ball Park and spent a fun fun weekend together watching baseball and being silly!
3.We got a puppy.





This year so far...
1. We found out we were pregnant!
2. I lost 30 lbs (and put back on a little too). What a pregnancy!
3. We met our son!


Yesterday...
1. We spent a lazy day around the house.
2. My parents invited us over for dinner.
3. I missed Amazing Race because ATT Uverse stinks!

Today...
1. Colton and I read books, played, and cuddled all day!!!
2. I made Chicken and Rice for dinner.
3. We watched Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother...we love those shows! ATT decided to work tonight!

Tomorrow...
1. I need to vacuum and clean the bathrooms.
2. I hope Zak gets to work from home again. ( He worked from home today and although we stayed out of his way it was nice to see him peek out from time to time!)
3. I think I'll go for a walk with Colton.

Next year...
1. I will be 29!!!
2. I want to go on a fun family vacation.
3. I want to stay at home with my baby!


I copied this from a fellow blogger...it was fun to think back about some of this stuff that seemed so long ago!

5 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

what a fun blog to read! I'll have to copy this idea & blog about my own memories :)

I remember those shirts.. I think my mom made me the same kind! And yes.. I thought I would marry Joey too, hehe.

Tricia said...

Sometimes, some of those things seem not so long ago. Like the painted shirts! I had one for every occassion!

Renner Romig said...

ha ha ha Too funny! I loved reading this. Are you going to the NKOTB concert in a couple of weeks!? I am with a few friends & can't wait! First true girls' night out since Renner was born. And no way...you can't marry Joey because I am! :op

Amazing Greis said...

I'm so stealing this blog idea! Looking back on the past can be so much fun! So, ya'll are still having Uverse issues? That sucks, mine is great. You can watch the Amazing Race on-line and catch up at abc.com. I'm gonna call you tomorrow, Wed., gotta plan a time to come see you all!

Amazing Greis said...

I meant CBS.com, not ABC.com, sorry.