Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day/Father-To-Be Day!!!!

Happy Father's Day /Father-To-Be Day
to the two most important guys in my life...My dad and My husband!
(Astros game in 2006)

(Me and my dad on my wedding day in 2005)
To my Dad... you have been the most awesome dad anyone could ask for! You have supported and guided me through every single choice I have made. I am so grateful that we live so close and get to spend so much time together. I can't wait to see you with your grandson. You are going to make an awesome Grandad!!! I love you!

(Zak and I at the Rodeo cook off this year. 6 and 1/2 months pregnant.) To my Husband... I can't believe its almost time for our little guy to make his grand appearance. You have been all I could ask for, and more, in a husband. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. You are going to make such an amazing dad, Colton will be so lucky to have you. I can't wait to see you hold him for the first time. It's going to be the best day of our life when he is born and I can't wait to experience this with you! I love you!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments: