Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life as we know it...

Life as we know it is about to change and we CAN NOT wait!!!!

Here are some pictures of Zak and I through our 8 years together.

Zak and I the night I knew I found my soul mate...November '00 (we met in August of '00)
Our wedding night... July '05
The day we moved into our first home... August '05
The day we found out we were going to become someones mommy and daddy... October '07
Just waiting for our little boy to join the family... April '08


We know things are going to change and we just can't wait to go from a couple to a family of 3! We have had many years of happiness as a couple and we can't wait to make new memories with our precious little boy.

4 comments:

Amazing Greis said...

Ya'll are going to be AMAZING parents!

Tricia said...

Was 2000 really 8 years ago? I suddenly feel really old.....

Ginger @ GReads! said...

That first pic is from your surprise birthday party we gave you!! haha I remember asking Zak to come and thinking.. hmmm.. I bet Catherine will like that :) Y'all are too cute.

amy said...

You have a blog-- yea!!! Can't wait to hear updates on Colton and see PICTURES!!!!! Happy Summer. :) I'm finally out and SO happy!