Monday, June 23, 2008

NOT TODAY!

Well after a very sleepless night I caved at 6:30 this morning and called the hospital. They said I was third on the list and it was not looking good for coming in today. :( I have called my Dr. to see what she wants to do. I guess our little man just isn't ready. I think we are just going to have to do this the old fashion way. He can't stay in there forever...RIGHT!?!?!?!

UPDATE...
We are on stand by, again, for next Monday June 30th, Colton's actual due date. I am not too happy about this because it doesn't guarantee us a place but we have waited this long whats another week or so?

8 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm sorry! I know you were looking forward to meeting your son today. And being able to reach your toes again!

Tomorrow maybe?

Leah J. said...

Hang in there!!!

Caren said...

Bummer! Hopefully Colton will surprise you and you'll go into labor on your own some time this week. I'm thinking about ya!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Aww! that stinks.. I bet he'll come out on his own this week though :) I'll be sending good thoughts your way!!!

amy said...

This has got to be the hardest waiting part of pregnancy... the last few days! Praying that they squeeze you in their schedule soon and you meet you perfect, healthy son ASAP!

Unknown said...

Hang in there Catherine... this means that Colton will be a cool, calm, relax man... he will be here soon. My prays are with you and your family.... Pamela Washington - I work with your Dad - Mike H

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I don't know how to post here, but Granddad Harrison thinks Colton is the cutest baby ever! Born at 11:30 p.m on July 24. 7 lbs. 3 oz. Both beautiful Mother and Son doing great.
GD

Mommy Leah said...

YEAH!!!! I just read that Colton arrived on the 24th! Congrats, Catherine! I can't wait to see pictures! Aren't you just SO in love!?!?!