Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Day of MDO

Today was Colton's last day of MDO at Foundry. He has enjoyed school and learned so much this year. He is going to miss his teachers ("Moo Shay She" is what he called the two of them, Ms. Leslie and Ms. Shirley) his friends and school.

I love this picture.He had no hesitation going straight into class and starting his day.

I am so thankful these sweet ladies were his teachers. They were so sweet, kind and loving to him. They will forever have a special place in as our hearts as Colton's first teachers.

Today Colton's class got to perform at a luncheon at the church. I was so impressed at how they all stood so still and most of them actually sang. Colton didn't sing any but he stood there still and didn't cry when he spotted me in the audience. They were so cute. I'm so glad I got to be there to see them sing.

Here he is with part of his class after the performance. They were heading for popsicles.

At the end of the day daddy surprised us both and picked up Colton. Colton thinks this is such a special treat. Daddy got this picture of Colton and me before we left for the day.



It was such a great day for both of us. I am so worn out I can hardly see straight but it was an awesome day. My Pre-K class graduated this morning and I am so thankful I was a part of it all. My class this year will always have a special place in my heart. They were 16 of the most precious kids I've ever taught. What a fun 2010-2011 year at Foundry Faith Academy!