Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

A couple weeks ago, when I was 34 weeks pregnant, Kellie took Maternity Pictures/ Family Pictures. They turned out amazing. We were Kellies first real session for Madison Paige Photography and we were honored to be the "guinea pigs".




Kellie,


Thank you for capturing this amazing moment. We had a lot of fun and we will cherish these pictures forever. You did an amazing job.






I love how big Zaks hand looks on my belly.









It was so windy!










I love my boys!












Colton loved the gagi (tractor).

One of my favorites!







Love this one too! And this!














This was at the end of the shoot after the sucker.









2 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

Love the pictures!!! Great job Kellie!

Need to come see ya'll soon!

XOXO

Lauri said...

Gorgeous! All of them! How in the world will you choose????